Port City Mopeds offers a limited warranty on our refurbished vintage machines. That's right—unless otherwise noted, all of our used machines come backed up by our Vintage Moped Warranty. We are proud of our work and are ready to stand behind it in the event of any unexpected mechanical defects or repairs.
Port City Mopeds Warrants:
- All parts of the purchased moped, and covers any repairs needed to correct defective material and workmanship, except those listed below as not covered.
- Faultless operation of the product during the warranty period, so long as it is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Product quality characteristics as specified in the owner's manual.
It will cover the moped for 6 months or 500 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any parts and labor costs incurred in connection with required or recommended maintenance services as outlined in the owner's manual.
- Normal maintenance services such as carburetor tune-up, replacement filters, lubricants, or gaskets and other such services. Normal wear items after 150 miles such as bulbs, control cables, tubes, tures, brake shoes, contact breaker points, spark plugs, chains, sprockets.
- Damages or failures resulting from accident, theft, fire, misuse, use of improper or dirty fuels or lubricants, alteration tampering, improper repair, racing, or speed contests.
- Normal deterioration of appearance due to wear, exposure, or other environmental conditions.
- Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use, inconvenience, or commercial loss.